8.28.2010

The Crazy Americans...

I have so much to blog about tonight but I cannot.  Unfortunately, we have used up all of our internet access at the hotel.  Little did we know that you had to buy your internet per gigabyte and its not unlimited like it is at home.  We have used it all up at the hotel and they had to purchase more.  She said that has never happened before.  I am sure she is thinking- "those crazy Americans on the internet all the time".  So, I will hopefully be able to update again on Tuesday when I begin my trip home.

Today we went on a safari - it was INCREDIBLE - I am sick that I cannot upload photos - but I guess that is what got us in trouble in the first place ;) - but it was worth it!

Here are the final details...

  • Sunday-  we have the closing rally in Fan Park - please pray for Joey and Stephen as they speak
  • Monday - Scott L heads home - please pray for his safe travels
  • Tuesday - Mike, Joey and myself head home - please pray for us as well.
Here are my flights so if you want to follow on flight aware you can...
Tuesday - 
Depart 
Nelspruit - South African Airways - 8842 1:35 PM (SA time)
Arrive 
Johannesburg 2:30 PM (SA Time)
Depart
Johannesburg - Delta - 8513 7:30 PM
Arrive
Paris 6:05 AM on September 1
Depart 
Paris - Delta - 8504 - 10:40 AM (Paris time)
Arrive
Atlanta - 2:05 PM (EST)
Depart
Atlanta - Delta 5493 - 3:30 PM
Arrive
Birmingham!!!  3:24 PM (ALABAMA TIME!!)

Love to all!!

No comments: