10.09.2008

Fall TV

One of my favorite times of the year is when fall tv returns. I have checked out a few new shows, in addition to the shows I currently watch - my DVR is one busy bee.

Here is my fall tv schedule...
Sunday -
  • Brothers and Sisters (ABC) - I started watching this when it first came back. The Walker family is full of entertaining drama!
Monday -
  • Gossip Girl (CW) - Yes I do love this teen show. I started watching it last year and got a few of my friends hooked too. XOXO Gossip Girl...
  • Samantha Who? (ABC) - Loved Samantha Who? last year! Its with Christiana Applegate who has amnesia and has no clue how mean and ruthless she was. Also has a great cast - Matt from Seventh Heaven, Sookie from Gilmore Girls and Jean Smart (president's wife from 24 and Charlene from Designing Women).
  • Worst Week (CBS) - very funny show. My dilemna is - its on the same time as Samantha Who?. It basically about guy who has tons of mishaps in his life.
  • Jon and Kate + 8 (TLC) - I just discovered this show over the summer. While I do not agree with their parenting skills or the way Kate talks to her husband - it is interesting to see a family of 10 live out their lives in front of a camera.

Tuesday -

  • 90210 (CW) - I watched the original and had to try out the new one. Its not as great as the original, but its nice to see some of the original 90210 people (Kelly, Brenda, Nat) on there (FYI - Kelly and Dylan have a son together).
  • Priviledged (CW) - This is a new show is with the girl from Reba (Cheyenne). Its another teen show set in West Palm Beach. She is a tutor to two spoiled sisters. So far, its ok.
  • Law and Order SVU (NBC) - I have watched this show for years...while most story lines are sad - its a good drama.

Wednesday -

  • Private Practice (ABC) - a spin off from Grey's Anatomy - I am a fan. Its a lot like Grey's with the crazy medical storylines...
  • Gary Unmarried (CBS) - this show is ok so far. Its about a newly divorced guy trying to make a life from himself. I do not know if I will continue to watch it...but I am trying it out.
  • Lipstick Jungle (NBC) - I watched this show last season. It has a great cast - Brooke Shields, the girl from 24 and the girl from Beverly Hills 90210. Follows 3 business women in NYC.
  • Dirty Sexy Money (ABC) - I watched this last season. This show is about the Darling family (i.e. the Hilton family). Rich and spoiled. Totally far fetched...but entertaining.

Thursday -

  • Survivor (CBS) - I haven't always watched Survivor, but have for the past few years. I have been a part of weekly Survivor parties (which were always fun) and just watched it from home. Its a reality show...what else can you say?
  • Grey's Anatomy (ABC) - I have watched this from the beginning. Still love the drama of Meredith, McDreamy and the gang.

Friday -

  • Ex-List (CBS) - I had seen tons of commercials about this - a girl who dates her exes to find her soul mate because a psychic told her she would marry an ex. Its not bad. I do think that Bella says dude, cool and man too much and she sounds stupid saying it - but overall not a bad show.
Saturday -
  • I do not have any shows because it takes me all week to watch what I have already DVRed.

Looking over this list - I realized I watch too much tv - looks like 13 hours in one week. Wow. Needless to say - my DVR is full and I need to take a full day to watch these shows and clean off my DVR.

So, what are you watching this fall? Any shows I need to check out?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANTM, Project Runway, House

Nancy said...

Do you watch Jeff Foxworthys Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?One time a School super tendandendent actually won the million dollars on it .She donated the money to her schools I think she was from Georgia.

Gina said...

I watch that show on occassion...I am usually not smarter than a 5th grader :)