10.11.2008

Fall is Here!!!

I have always gone back and forth about what my favorite season is. This year - I have decided....its FALL!!! I have been anticipating cooler weather for awhile and now that it is here - I absolutely love it! So, here is my top list of why I love fall...
  1. leaves changing colors
  2. sweater time
  3. Christmas decor out in the stores
  4. Halloween with Brandon and Ella
  5. watching football with my dad
  6. windy days
  7. driving with my sunroof open and windows down
  8. opening windows at night = saving $ on power bill
  9. Christmas music
  10. Christmas Village with my girls
  11. holiday coffees at Starbucks - Pumpkin Spice Latte and Peppermint and Gingerbread
  12. Red Christmas Starbucks cups
  13. corduroys
  14. Thanksgiving and Christmas
  15. decorating for Christmas

What about you? Whats your favorite part of the season?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Fall:
1.My birthday October 7
2.Dry leaves cracling under my feet when Im walking.I like to kick them.
3.finding good books to read under throw blankets on the sofa during a stormy day.
4.I love to warm up with hot chocolate and marshmallows.
5.Thanksgiving and Christmas with friends.
6. Church events around the holidays.
7. Christmas movies on TV.