10.14.2008
Girls Night Out!
Every couple of months I have the privilege of hanging out with my girls. I have been friends with these girls between 7-11 years. I have had the opportunity to work with three of them and had the chance to live with the other one. I have learned so much from these Godly women. They are incredible wives, moms (and moms to be one day), mentors, encouragers, prayer warriors, listeners, people to life with, people to cry with and all around fantastic friends - really I could never say enough about what each and everyone of them mean to me. They each hold a special place in my heart and life. They have enriched my life and taught me more than I would have ever imagined. I had a great time last night girls!! Love you all!
Labels:
friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
awww.
last night was just what i needed!
Post a Comment