Here is where my problem with Halloween comes in...when your front yard turns into a graveyard - I have to say - "seriously?". Why? Why do we need our yards to look evil and morbid? Can't it be cute with pumpkins, scarecrows and hay? I am not a fan of evil costumes - but I can tolerate those better for one day than I can handle your yard looking evil day in and day out for a month.
Why do I say this? Because I now live on Elm Street. It looks so gross, evil, redneck, etc. Now, I am exaggerating here - I know this. You probably think that every house in my neighborhood but mine looks like a haunted house - that isn't true. There are a handful of homes that look like that - but hey - that's too many.
Allow me to show you - what I mean...I found these on the internet.
![]()
![]()
These are photos of what people have in their yard. I am going to take some actual photos of the yards and post them so you can enjoy them as much as I have.
Happy Halloween!


2 comments:
i embrace the holiday. i even dressed up as a witch when i was little and i think i turned out normal (not that either of my girls have pointed hats this year). i'm just sayin'
again - the holiday doesnt bother me...its the morbid cemetary decorations that adorn the yards in my neighborhood that does. it's so redneck...photos will be posted this week!
Post a Comment