9.22.2008

A Mouse In The House!

UGGGG! I have a mouse somewhere in my house...I HATE, HATE, HATE them! I opened my silverware drawer this morning and found the lovely traces of rat poop everywhere! It had gotten into my little packets of ketchup and all in the silverware. All the way to work I was thinking - I need a cat!!

Lets go back to November, 2005, week before Thanksgiving, I was laying on my couch enjoying my Christmas tree and I see a mouse run across my floor. I set out traps everywhere, called the exterminator and moved out of my house for a week. I couldn't sleep since they were stationed under my bed. Literally thought I was having a nervous breakdown (sounds dramatic I know - but it was horrible)! I caught 6 on the glue traps. Disgusting! Since then I have had a deep fear of mice. Sounds make me look around, I rarely sit in the dark watching tv (since that was when I saw them the first time) - I despise them.

So, needless to say when I saw them this morning - I was sick! I have searched my house and only found traces in that one cabinet. Hopefully it has left where it came in. I have set new glue traps in that cabinet, washed all of my silverware and am looking around at every sound and sitting on my couch with the lights on! :)

Ever had mice before? Any suggestions I do not know about? I need help!

No comments: