9.24.2008

Mouse Hunt Night #2

Well, another day has come and gone and still no new signs of Jerry of the mouse. I went home yesterday with a new mindset - if he has been caught - great - if not - my thinking was - lets act like he is gone. I did fairly well with that new mindset. I didn't mute my tv as often when I heard noises and I turned down staying at the Durant house (thanks Jason and Jamie for the invite) because I was determined to beat my fear. And the best part of it was I got a full night's sleep. Either the new way of thinking worked or I was so tired from the night before my body couldn't take anymore. Regardless, I slept well!

I woke up this morning and still no signs. My exterminator comes tomorrow to see what he can do and I think I will stay at my house tonight - lets see if I can make it two nights in a row of sleep! I have traps set up all through the house - so either he is great at avoiding them or he has left my house for greener pastures!

1 comment:

Stephanie Drew said...

you are much better than me. i could not do the glue trap. i shiver when i think about mice.