5.20.2008

Here I AM

So, I have been asking myself for a few months - "why not try the blogworld"? Do I have a lot to talk about? Only time will tell. I know I can talk about my travel adventures with the family and with work, my adorable nephew and niece, my crazy/disfunctional family, work stuff, church stuff, etc. - so yeah - maybe I will have a few things to blog about. Will my grammar and spelling be bad? - as the Men's Wearhouse commercial says - "I guarantee it" - so please forgive me. :) Will I be boring? Yeah, probably so at times. After all - how exciting can a single girls life be? You can be the judge of that. So, hold on to your hats - Gina is an offical blogger!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

finally.

Mandy Reynolds said...

I love that you are doing this! it made me smile. love ya