5.22.2008
The Little Things in Life...
You know its the small things in life that can make a person's day. My day was made today when I read an email that says - "you have the day off tomorrow"!! Woo Hoo! That absolutely turned my day around. I think its so funny how something like that can change your whole outlook on a particular day. I wasn't having a bad day necessarily - it was just that I had one more day to work before the weekend-and its been one of those weeks where its dragging and you do not think the weekend will ever get here...well mine is almost here and I am stoked! So, my question to you out there (if anyone reads this thing) is what are the little things in life that make you happy? Gotta love the little things! Have a happy Thursday! I know I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
My babies in the morning. Because that is the only time in the day that they are calm!
I get excited about the smallest things. I don't take life for granted. So I get excited when I get the mail!LOL!!!
Post a Comment