I have really gotten into reading blogs lately...here are a few of my faves:
Kelly's Korner - Kelly has a fun site. Every Friday she does a "Show Me Your Life" series with different topics - people post links and share ideas
Hostess with the Mostess - tons of great ideas for us people who have the gift of hospitality
The Coupon High - coupons, deals, rebates and ways to save $$$
The Reluctant Entertainer - ideas for entertainers
Bakerella - recipes
Finally - my friends Chris and Emily who are in China teaching English - pray for them as they are learning a new culture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thank you Gina! You have a great site here! :)
Thank you Gina! You have a great site here! :)
Thanks, Gina, for the 'shout-out'! We are happy you enjoy reading our blog. I think we have finally found a way to have continuous access to our blog site and FB. :-) Have a Happy Halloween!
P.S. I enjoy reading your blog as well - you keep me updated on movies! ;-)
Post a Comment