10.07.2009

Brandon-Isms Take 2

More Brandon-isms for your reading pleasure...



Brandon: "Hey mom, Ms. Sizemore said you have to open that envelope in the car while you are driving down the road."
Tracy: "Did she really say that?"
Brandon: "No I just thought it would be funny to say that."
Tracy: "You shouldn't tell stories."
Brandon: "I know you are right blah, blah, blah."



Brandon: "Gina, maybe you should let my mom drive, you are not an expert driver like she is."










Ella to Papa Benny: "Bye Daddy!"

Brandon: "That just creeps me out!"











Brandon: "Is Ella still crying?"

Tracy: "Yes"

Brandon: "You are on your own pal!"










Brandon: "Mom I made you a feel better card."

Tracy: "What does it say?"

Brandon: "I like corn."











Brandon: "This cool move is called the push up, because I push up."












Brandon: "Why can't everyone be as cool as me?"












Brandon looking at a costume book: "Let's move it along in this book. This is all girl stuff and that is just crap!"











Brandon to Ella: "What is this?" 

Ella: "Banana" 

Brandon: "Very good sissy, did you hear her mom she knows what a banana is." 

Tracy: "She's a big girl she should know that"

 Brandon: "Yeah she was using the thinking part of her brain, do you think you know how to use yours?" 






"Mom night night stories are intended to make kids sleepy. That was just stupid." :)











Brandon: "Knock Knock" 

Tracy: "Who's there?" 

Brandon: "Hay" 

Tracy: "Hay who?" 

Brandon: "Hay is for horses..isn't that witty?"





No comments: