5.16.2009

Happy Birthday Tracy!!!



So, wow - I don't think I have ever felt older than today - Tracy is 30.  30!!  Not in her 20's anymore - she is 30.  Unbelievable...
Here are my 30 loves of Tracy....
  1. She has the biggest heart of love of anyone I know
  2. She loves music (she always tries to introduce me to new music - sometimes I like it - most of the time I do not)
  3. She loves singing in the car
  4. She defends her family 
  5. She doesn't like people in her business - although I want to get in her business - she hates that so much
  6. She fights for what she believes in
  7. She is her own person - she doesn't let peoples opinions stop her 
  8. She loves her job and is so great at it
  9. She loves watching movies
  10. She isn't afraid to do things alone - I can't go eat by myself - she can and I admire that 
  11. She loves to travel
  12. She picked up and moved hundreds of miles away to attend college - so brave
  13. She loved my mawmaw more than anything - she was such a wonderful granddaughter
  14. She has done a great job at getting in shape and losing weight
  15. We had the best time playing and growing up together - we used to make up the dumbest songs as little girls
  16. She is a great daughter
  17. She loves to laugh
  18. She always loved hanging out with me and my friends - I hated it at the time - but now I am glad she did
  19. She is such a great sister - she is so good about calling all of us just to talk
  20. She wants to give people a better life and she gave two little ones a life they would have never had
  21. She is a great mommy
  22. She works so hard to provide for her little family
  23. She is so brave to raise two kids by herself
  24. She is a great friend
  25. She loves her kids more than anything
  26. She is a great singer
  27. She isn't afraid to speak her mind 
  28. She loves playing video games
  29. She will do anything for you even if it inconveniences her
  30. She loves the Lord
Happy Birthday Tracy - I love and admire you so very much!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can keep going...
I am super intelligent
I love reading
I am not modest
I am such an artist
I am super talented
I am super funny...
I have great sarcasm.....lol! :)

Nah j/k Thanks! You rock! Love ya!