I have been doing some traveling lately with work - so my Ipod has been busy. Here's a sampling of what I've been listening to...
Danyew - I was introduced to one of his songs at my friend Phil Earnest's wedding. His wife, Colleen walked down the aisle to "Beautiful King". I have since downloaded the entire EP -its really good!
Mat Kearney - Loved, loved his songs, "Nothing Left to Lose" and "Crashing Down". I have downloaded songs from his newest - so far, so good!!
The Fray - My friend, Stephanie, turned me on to their first CD and it is still one of my faves. Their new one is great too - love them!!
Kristian Stanfill - He was one of our worship leaders at the conference this year - not only does he (and his band) have an incredible CD, they have incredible hearts to go along with that!
So, what do I need to download to my Itunes that you recommend??


No comments:
Post a Comment