5.05.2009

Random....

My busy life continues....I will post some photos soon of our StadiumFest event at work - it was a great event!!!  It took a lot out of us as a staff - but it was well worth it..photos and more info coming soon!

Random thoughts here...
  • Since I got a DVR I have been watching shows I never watched when they were on tv - so I will find a show, start it from the beginning and watch it till the end.  I have watched King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, The OC, Cold Case, One Tree Hill...love doing that.
  • I started a new show...The West Wing - love it!  I do not agree with their liberal views - but it is written so well, the characters are funny and I love "seeing" how the White House might or might not operate - its on Bravo.
  • I have also started over Beverly Hills 90210 - the original version.  I watched this when it was on in the 90's and I loved it - I had a poster on my wall of the cast.  I never finished it because it was on for a million years - but I thought I might try it again.  However, I never realized it was so cheesy - wow - I don't remember it being that stupid and the acting being so bad when I was 14 (its on Soap Net if you want to watch)!!
  • So, wow - I am watching West Wing as I type and who just walked into Sam Seaborn's (aka Rob Lowe) office - none other than Brandon and Brenda Walsh's dad himself - Jim Walsh!!  My two worlds have just met.  Ha!!
  • Its been wedding season lately - I have gone to many, many weddings showers and most of the weddings.  Congrats to Bre/Marshall Ford (married in March), Holly/Chad Graham (married in April), Colleen/Phil Earnest (married in April), Elisha/Jared Budlong (married in April), Jacy/Dustin Myhand (married in April), Kristi/Josh Malone (to be married in May), Rachel/Noah Echols (to be married in May), Elizabeth/Tyler Brown (to be married in May), Jennifer/Daniel Vines (to be married in May), and my little sister - Nicole/Ronald Pierce (to be married in May)....told ya it is a wedding season!!!
Hope you and yours is well!!
More soon :)

4 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

don't you love the OC? and, let's be honest, BH90210 will always be a classic

Christy Myhand said...

Wow, Brandon and Jacy huh? Thats news to me. I would hate to be the one to tell Dustin.

Gina said...

HA HA - OOPS - So didn't mean to say that - LOL - sorry Christy and Brandon!!

Christy Myhand said...

Gina, that was Brandon posing as me.