8.20.2008

10 things I am not afraid to admit....

I read this on Aaron Ivey's blog and decided to try it for myself...

  1. I love Big Brother! Tracy got me hooked 3 seasons ago while we were on a cruise. I am so obsessed I buy Showtime during the Big Brother seasons so I can watch Big Brother After Dark.
  2. I refuse to watch The Hills - most of my friends like it - but I think it is fake and stupid.
  3. I am beginning to hate myspace. The only reason I have one is to communicate with friends and students that do not have facebook.
  4. Since my mice invasion of 2005 I have rarely sat in my living room with the lights off. I saw the first mouse run across my floor while I was sitting in the dark...for some reason I think that if the lights are on the mice will stay away. I am beginning to get over my fear...I actually have watched tv in the dark twice this month.
  5. I love free samples. I get emails with sample advertisements weekly and I get samples in the mail weekly...love them!
  6. I hate chocolate candy. I can eat brownies and some chocolate with peanut butter - that's it. I eat the middle out of Cadbury eggs and throw the chocolate away. I suck the coating off of M & M's and throw the rest away. Its weird I know I just don't like it.
  7. My nephew calls me Gina Pooh and I love it.
  8. Sometimes I would rather communicate via text than telephone.
  9. I love Christmastime. I am counting down the months. I am ready to listen to my Christmas music and put my tree up. Its such a joyous and beautiful time. My music will come on in October and my tree up as soon as November comes!
  10. I love my DVR. I think it is one of the greatest tv inventions EVER! I DVR old tv shows from the 70's and 80's and old movies from the 40's to now that I have always wanted to see but haven't - it makes me happy!

Your turn...give me 10 things! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Drew said...

you should watch the hills. it's scripted and totally fake. i love it....it's like reading 30 minutes of People.