7.15.2008

Krispy Kreme Krew

I have a group of girls from my church who I have watched grow up the past six years. I have taught them in SS and have been their interim student leader - so we have had a close relationship for a few years now. From time to time they like to come over and spend the night with their "adult friend" as they like to call me. They told me about three weeks ago to put the weekend of July 11-12 on my calendar for them - so I did. We went to Wing's for dinner (yum), the $1 movie to see Made of Honor (good movie btw) and went to Krispy Kreme for a late night snack. On the way out - we picked up Krispy Kreme hats and wore them all the way home. We have dubbed ourselves the Krispy Kreme Krew - the girls like to call it KKK - but I think that is a little too risky to call ourselves that - don't need to be labeled a hate group. We had a fun night watching reruns of Reba until the "adult friend" had to go to bed - I am too old to stay up till 3:30 AM. I was finished by 1 AM. Fun was had by all and I have some fun photos of the Krispy Kreme Krew to prove it...

Hannah and I










The Krew - Caitlyn, Myself, Haley, Kelsey & Hannah

3 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

yummo! that just made me hungry!

ct said...

mmmmm doughnuts. Thanks for this. I'll be stopping by Krispy Kreme later tonight for some.

ct said...

you're killing me with the comment approvals