Hanging out with my family since we are not all together in one place a lot - CHECK
Sleeping late - uh NO - not with two kids in the condo - the latest I slept was like 8:30 - which is later than normal - but not what I had in mind - but that's ok
Sunsets on the beach - CHECK and I have photos!
Seafood - Capt. Anderson's, Angelo's - YES AND NO - no Capt. Anderson's - which made me sad - but we tried - the 2 1/2 hour wait was a little long for us
Doing nothing if I want to - CHECK
Sitting on the balcony with a good book - CHECK AND CHECK! I finished a book I started a month ago and read two more on top of that. I have a new obsession - Karen Kingsbury books - they are great! Thanks Steph and I am sorry I made fun of you all those years!
Sitting on the beach with a good book or my Ipod - CHECK
Sitting by the pool with a good book or my Ipod - NO - the pool never had chairs
Playing with Brandon and Ella in the pool - CHECK
Getting a tan - CHECK
Shopping - CHECK
Eating whatever because I am on vacation - CHECK - no diet cokes for me - only the real stuff Watching Brandon and Ella have fun - CHECK
Playing cards with the fam - no not this time - little boys like to stay up late on vacation
Playing putt putt - CHECK
Riding go-carts - no - we tried but Brandon didn't want to - maybe next year
Taking photos of the kids playing - CHECK - I took over 200 photos - I will only bore you with a few below. If you want to see more - check out my facebook or myspace
Relaxation - CHECK
Sleeping late - uh NO - not with two kids in the condo - the latest I slept was like 8:30 - which is later than normal - but not what I had in mind - but that's ok
Sunsets on the beach - CHECK and I have photos!
Seafood - Capt. Anderson's, Angelo's - YES AND NO - no Capt. Anderson's - which made me sad - but we tried - the 2 1/2 hour wait was a little long for us
Doing nothing if I want to - CHECK
Sitting on the balcony with a good book - CHECK AND CHECK! I finished a book I started a month ago and read two more on top of that. I have a new obsession - Karen Kingsbury books - they are great! Thanks Steph and I am sorry I made fun of you all those years!
Sitting on the beach with a good book or my Ipod - CHECK
Sitting by the pool with a good book or my Ipod - NO - the pool never had chairs
Playing with Brandon and Ella in the pool - CHECK
Getting a tan - CHECK
Shopping - CHECK
Eating whatever because I am on vacation - CHECK - no diet cokes for me - only the real stuff Watching Brandon and Ella have fun - CHECK
Playing cards with the fam - no not this time - little boys like to stay up late on vacation
Playing putt putt - CHECK
Riding go-carts - no - we tried but Brandon didn't want to - maybe next year
Taking photos of the kids playing - CHECK - I took over 200 photos - I will only bore you with a few below. If you want to see more - check out my facebook or myspace
Relaxation - CHECK


No comments:
Post a Comment