3.31.2010

Do You Act Your Age?

I found a new blog I like called Jamie's Rabbits she had a post about if there is anything about you that reads younger than you are...thought I would name mine...

  1. My birthday - I still celebrate my birthday for a good 3 weeks...I have anywhere between 2-4 parties every year
  2. I love 103.7 the Q, I do not listen to it all day, all the time...but I love pop music.  Specifically, Black Eyed Peas, Jason Derula, Usher, I most pop hip hop music.
  3. I go on vacation with my family every year...multiple times a year.  Beach, cruise...I am not ashamed!
  4. I love People magazine, US Magazine, TMZ, anything related with pop culture.  I am usually in the know.
  5. Most of my friends are younger than me...some up to 6 years younger than me.  I am usually the old one in the bunch.
  6. I will rock a ponytail at least 3 times a week in the summer
  7. I love teen movies...Freaky Friday, Mean Girls, Never Been Kissed...love them!
  8. I love pop groups, Backstreet Boys, NSync...love them!
  9. My dad still has to help me with my car stuff...he tells me if I need new tires, puts on tag, fixes headlights.
  10. Love t-shirts, jeans and flip flops...I would wear them everyday if I could get away with it.
What are yours?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Gina! Thanks for the recommendation! I see we're probably separated by just a few degrees through the Green gals and pop culture. I love both of those entities equally!

Gina said...

Oh you're welcome, I came across it through Katie's blog! We do know a lot of the same people. I probably know everyone in your immediate family but you. I used to go to New Temple. I was Eryn's Sunday School teacher and worked in the student dept there for years. I also have a lot of friends that used to go to Westwood....