3.25.2010

10 Things You Might Not Know...

I got this off Beth Moore's blog...

Here are mine...

  1. I have been wearing a bottom retainer to straighten out my teeth since September.  I rarely wear it in front of people though.  
  2. I hate mornings...its best if you leave me alone.
  3. I tend to be organized everywhere but my home
  4. I have never been snow skiing
  5. I cannot drive a stick shift car
  6. I have never colored my hair...but looks like I am going to have to soon...too much gray
  7. I do not like chocolate candy
  8. I hate cleaning my bathroom more than anything
  9. I hate high heels - I think they look great, but I cannot walk in them
  10. I love reading and collecting recipes, but I rarely ever cook them
Ok, what are your 10 things?

1 comment:

Stephanie Drew said...

i knew lots of these things! :)