One of my favorite things to do during the Christmas season is toy giveaway at the Mission of Hope. The Mission is a great organization that feeds families throughout the year. They also do school supplies and the annual toy giveaway! This is my 7th year to do it and I love it just as much as I did the first time. This year they had around 180 kids. Each kid got a new coat, hat, gloves, shoes, and socks. They also received school supplies, old toys and new toys. Its a great organization that I am honored to help.

I worked the coat room this year. This room was full of new coats.
Here is one rack of coats for girls before the giveaway began.

Trying on her new coat!

He loved his new coat!


This is the same rack of coats after three hours of giving them away.
At this point we still had 50 more kids to go!

This was the scarf and hat rack after three hours.
When we began this wall was full!

One wall of new toys for boys. There were many many other walls.
This was after three hours of giving toys away.
1 comment:
we saw the news story on this the other night and i told allen how much you loved doing this...the story was great and i know it means so much to those families.
Post a Comment