12.15.2008

Handley Christmas

We've been having a great Christmas season so far. We started our festivities the first Saturday night of December with the annual Handley family Christmas. It was a wonderful time of family, food and fun. This was the first time in 20 years that all my dad's siblings had been together at Christmas. I got to see cousins I hadn't seen in awhile and I got to see cousins I see all the time. It was wonderful!
All the Handley men hanging out while the women played a mean game of Dirty Santa
Ella had never played with whiskers before - she had fun rubbing Daniel's face

She loved Adrienne

my cousins Lori and Jennifer

the Handley siblings
(l to r)
my dad, Uncle George, Uncle Bobby, Uncle Ricky and Aunt Judy

Ella and Nin






1 comment:

Stephanie Drew said...

so glad everyone made it! i love family christmas!