6.11.2008

Old School

Since I just purchased tickets to the reunion New Kids on the Block tour in Atlanta - yes you are reading that correctly - I did and I am rather excited! I thought I would post some old school photos that my sister sent me recently...oh how fast times fly - enjoy!





me and Tracy - I am guessing I was around 5 and Tracy 2



our greatest childhood friends - the Myhand boys!
Dustin, Tracy, me and Brandon - notice they got their WWF stuff that year for Christmas!


me and Tracy at the one and only Miracle Strip (may it rest in peace) in Panama City!




Tracy had the best cow lick in America!

our first official family photo with our new sisters - Candice and Nicole

2 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

i love your hairbow gina! miracle strip was the source of many fun nights.

Anonymous said...

What a blast from the past!!! I actually remember that. It was a Hulk Hogan puzzle!!
Ah, memories!
Take care,
Dustin