So - my family goes to the beach in 11 days for 7 glorious days in the fun and sun of Panama City Beach - really - it can't get here quick enough for me. Preparations are going on now for our trip. Brandon is taking swimming lessons - and is making day to day progress. Truth be told -he is a huge scaredy cat - but we are working on him to stop being (as he calls himself) "Chicken Little". And I am stopping myself from not making my packing list yet - although everyday I think - "gosh I wish it was time to make my packing list", but its not time yet - so I wait. I am also being obnoxious and every few days post on my sisters myspace or facebook pages a countdown of how much longer till we leave. So, in honor of my anticipation of the beach - here are things I am so looking forward to:
- Hanging out with my family since we are not all together in one place a lot
- Sleeping late
- Sunsets on the beach
- Seafood - Capt. Anderson's, Angelo's
- Doing nothing if I want to
- Sitting on the balcony with a good book
- Sitting on the beach with a good book or my Ipod
- Sitting by the pool with a good book or my Ipod
- Playing with Brandon and Ella in the pool
- Getting a tan
- Shopping
- Eating whatever because I am on vacation
- Watching Brandon and Ella have fun
- Playing cards with the fam
- Playing putt putt
- Riding go-carts
- Taking photos of the kids playing
- Relaxation
So - that is my list of thing I cannot wait to do while I am the beach!! 11 days and counting!!

3 comments:
This is Brandon posting under Christy's name. I hope you have fun at the beach. I never knew the beach could be so fun with kids. I have to admit, I thought they were going to hold me back a little. But they ended up being even more fun than I could have imagined. I love your blog. Especially the old school pics. I think we were pretty cool little kids. What happened to us? J/K. Keep up the blog.
okay, a couple of things....
1) check the forcast...as for even tanning on both front and back.
2) finish redemption.
3) eat some crab claws at cpt andersons for me!
4) i so wish i was going back....
oh, I wish I were going to the beach just for fun...I can't wait until we go at the end of July. I hope you have a wonderful time and get to cross everything off of your list!
Post a Comment