7.26.2010

Let's Go To The Movies....

As many movies as I have seen lately I could do a Movie Review Monday for another month...but instead of that, how about I sum them up into one post....

Shrek 4 - ahhh its ok.  I have seen 1 and 2.  I went with friends and they told me the 4th was the worse.  Verdict - rent it.




Eclipse - very good.  I read the books last summer and saw the first 2 movies.  I liked it a lot.  It was a lot like the book.  I will probably hit the $1 movie up when it comes out there.  Verdict - go see it!




A-Team - saw it this weekend.  It was good, action packed and Bradley Cooper...enough said ;).  I saw it at the $1 movie - I do not know if I would've felt good about spending $9.25 on it though.  Good movie for $1.  Verdict - see it.




Letters to Juliet - saw it this weekend.  I have been wanting to see it since I saw the preview at the movies, but I just got the opportunity to see it at the $1 movies.  I liked it a lot.  Yes, it was a predictable chick flick - but it was a good one.  Verdict - see it.  




Inception - saw it this weekend - yes thats 3 movies in 3 days for me.  I saw the previews and thought ok - lets try it - so we went and its long - 2.5 hours, intense, and you have to really pay attention.  If you do not want to think and you want a mindless movie - don't go see it.  I thought it was good though.  I might go see it again - I think this is a movie you need to see twice to grasp it.  Its a thinker.  Verdict - go see it!


Happy Movie Watching!!

No comments: