I've never really publicized my blog till now - so if you came over from Facebook or Twitter, Hi, welcome to my blog! I really just post random things on here and am sporadic, so become a follower and you will see when I update. The reason I publicized my blog today is because...
I am going to Africa!!! South Africa to be exact!
Here is a little background...
Mission Africa will be conducted in fellowship with Cape Town 2010: the Third Lausanne Congress on World Evangelization. The Mission Committee, giving leadership to Mission Africa, will strive to serve the church in Africa in its work of evangelism, by helping to partner international evangelists and African evangelists, theologians and others, and to facilitate the conducting of ministry opportunities in centers that extend an invitation.
They will be conducting different evangelistic meetings in these provinces of Africa. These meetings began last week and will continue through October. Different international evangelists will be speaking. From SDEA, Scott Dawson, Joey Hill and Scott Lenning will be speaking and Mike Greer and myself will be going to be the organizational team. We will be in Nelspruit, South Africa.
You can see lots more info on the website
If all goes well a.k.a I have internet service, I will be posting updates and photos while I am there. Be praying now for the leadership of Mission Africa, the evangelists and most of all the people who will hear the Word of our Lord!
53 days!!





2 comments:
so excited for you!
How super exciting!!
Post a Comment