- So, I a trying to be better at blogging. I have just let this thing be on auto pilot and I need to get better or just shut her down...
- I have had a lot of changes in my life in the past 9 months. I like the changes a lot. I left my church that I had attended for 9 years. I loved that church and the people a lot - I mean if I hadn't - I wouldn't have invested 9 years of my life there. But, I knew the Lord was calling me to move on. So, I joined Gardendale FBC - I love it a lot. It was just what I needed. I have made so many new friends who I love so much and I most importantly, I have grown in my relationship with Christ. The Lord has really put some Godly people in my life - I love love love it!
- I am starting a new discipleship group next month. Its going to be pretty intense, which is just what I need. Its a year commitment, meet once a month with lots of homework. I am very excited to be stretched.
- I am also in my second semester of Women's Bible Study. Last semester we did the Old Testament and this semester we are doing the New Testament. I love my leader and my table!
- I am ready for summer - I love the fall and Christmas - but since that is over - I am over all of this cold weather. If it isn't going to snow here - I am ready for my flip flops and a lower power bill.
- We have been interviewing potential summer interns for the past couple of weeks. We interviewed one guy today via Skype and he had on a suit and tie - how cute is that!
- My niece will be 3 this month...that's so crazy! She is so cute, yet so mischievous. I think instead of terrible 2's, its the terrible 3's.
- I've been watching the Bachelor all season. I am pulling for Tenley now that Ali is gone. I hope Ali comes back - because I do not think Tenley is ready for remarriage. Why do I love that show? Its such a train wreck!
- I need to blog about the newest music I have been listening to. I might do that later this week or next.
- I also need to do a Movie Review Monday for Dear John what do you think my review will be?
Happy Wednesday! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment