9.15.2009

Brandon-isms

Brandon started "big school" last month ~ its hard to believe he is in kindergarten ~ the years have flown by. We've always thought he was funny ~ but since he has started school ~ the sayings have come out (Tracy has even started posting them to her Facebook statuses now since they have been so funny and people are requesting them daily)...

Brandon~"Hey mom, you know what, its wicked when it rains and the sun is out at the same time."








Brandon~"Mom, how do you spell tree?"
Tracy ~ "t-r-e-e"
Brandon~"Now ask me how to spell tree."
Tracy ~ "Brandon, how do you spell tree?"
Brandon~"T-r-e-e. Do you know why I know that?"
Tracy~ "No, how?"
Brandon ~ "Because I'm smart, that's why!"



Tracy ~ "Goodnight Brandon"
Brandon ~ "Yep, I'm out!"








Brandon ~ while jumping on his bed with sunglasses on and looking in the mirror..."Oh yeah I'm famous, Oh yeah I'm hot, Oh yeah I'm cool, Oh yeah I'm a dork"







Brandon ~ "I got called a midget today at school..what's a midget?"
Tracy ~ "A really cool short person...what did you tell the kid?"
Brandon ~ "I told him to step off"

No comments: