6.03.2009

Bachelorette Weekend

The sisters took a trip to celebrate Nicole before she got married.  We went to my "favorite" place Pigeon Forge.  If you know me - you know that isn't my favorite place because every time I go there it is for work.  Its hard for me to take myself away from work thoughts when I am there since I pass all the hotels we use, venues, etc.  One good thing about it is I do get free stuff though since I do so much business with them :).  

We had a great time...here are a few photos from Tracy's camera (I haven't seen Nicole's and Candice's yet).  I didn't take any on my camera - Candice, Nicole and Tracy were the photographers!
Tracy and Candice on our way to the Forge

Nicole 
me and Tracy
We went to Wonder Works museum - its a lot like the McWane Center in Birmingham.  
It was so much fun!!
I was getting into the space capsule - I do not know how the astronauts rode in something like that - it was very uncomfortable.
Astronaut Tracy
Astronaut Gina
Astronaut Nicole
Astronaut Candice

Nicole was testing her reflexes - I think mine were the best out of everyone.
Candice testing her reflexes
We were in the hurricane tunnel - 70 mph wind was blowing us.

We also went to the Hoot N Holler Dinner Show - it was very funny!

We went to MagiQuest.  It was a fun place - we only did the bottom section - the top section seemed a little cheesy for 4 adults - it involved wands.  The bottom section was a lot of fun.  Black Light Putt Putt, the Vault (which was a Mission Impossible Laser Maze) and a mirror maze.  Lots of fun!
I was holding up my shoe because I thought it would glow in the dark with the black light - the flash on the camera took the glow out though.  I felt stupid after I realized it wouldn't show.  So, basically this picture is of me holding up my shoe!



The Mirror Maze was the best part - it was so fun!


Apple Barn - we got to sit with the table that has the swings.  I have ALWAYS wanted to do that - I was so excited when they sat us there!!
More photos of Bach Weekend and the wedding coming soon!

No comments: