4.12.2009

Happy Birthday Candice!!


Today is my sister, Candice's 26th birthday...
26 things I love about Candice!


  1. She has grown into a beautiful young woman who loves with all she has

  2. She loves her animals - Juliet the dog and Pongo the cat

  3. She loves her mom so much she fights to sit next to her at dinner

  4. She loves laying out on the beach as much as I do

  5. She loves to cook

  6. She has worked hard for everything she has

  7. She is a great aunt to Brandon and Ella

  8. She loves her family with all she has

  9. She loves music

  10. She and I used to fight like cats and dogs - we have some funny memories from our fights - love those - they make me laugh

  11. She is a great school teacher

  12. I admire her for going back to school and continuing her education to make her life better

  13. She plays a mean game of Phase 10

  14. She loves trying weird foods that no one else will

  15. She is fun to shop with

  16. She loves being a hostess

  17. She has a tender heart and does not want to hurt anyone

  18. She loves to sleep late

  19. She is always the last one to finish eating

  20. She loves to travel

  21. She is adventurous

  22. She loves literature

  23. She takes care of everyone

  24. She loves the movies

  25. She is adamant about not listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving and fusses at me when I do

  26. She is a great sister and I love her very much!

Happy Birthday Candice!!

No comments: