3.28.2009

My Photo Booth

As I sit here bored out of my mind at the Tampa Airport waiting to fly home from an event, I thought I would post some photos I have been meaning to do for awhile now.  I have been needing a new computer for about a year and have wanted a MAC for about a year now as well.  So, I decided to go ahead and "bite the bullet" when I got my tax refund.  My family has had a blast with the Phone Booth Application that comes on the computer.  

I have hundreds of photos from the Photo Booth on my computer.  I will post a few every need now and then.  Brandon has had the most fun with the photo booth!!!


He loves the double image the best


Ella doesn't quite understand it...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your grammar sucks in the introduction. lol! These pictures still make me laugh until I cry! I love it! You need to put the one of mawmaw up there. :)