11.20.2008

Christmas Music!

I love, love, love Christmas music. I have been listening to it since Halloween. It makes me happy!! Its all I listen to this time of the year. I love hymns, modern and old traditional faves. So, allow me to share a list of my faves...
  1. I Need a Silent Night - new one from Amy Grant
  2. the entire Joy cd - Avalon
  3. O Holy Night - Celine Dion
  4. Step Into Christmas - Elton John
  5. Where Are You Christmas - Faith Hill
  6. Sleigh Ride - Johnny Mathis
  7. Believe - Josh Groban
  8. All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
  9. the Home for Christmas cd - NSync
  10. We Need a Little Christmas - Percy Faith
  11. Home for the Holidays - Perry Como
  12. the entire A Christmas Story cd - Point of Grace
  13. Sleigh Ride - Relient K
  14. Christmastime is Here - Peanuts
  15. Do You Hear What I Hear - Whitney Houston
  16. Miracle on 34th Street Soundtrack
  17. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
  18. Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
  19. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland
  20. Holly,Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives
  21. Rocking Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
  22. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
  23. The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Johnny Mathis
  24. Transiberian Orchestra
  25. Frosty the Snowman - Jimmy Durante

These are some of the ones I love...there are a lot more than 25. What are some of your Christmas faves?

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I like alot of those but dont buy cds I just listen on the radio from when they first start pitting the Christmas music out.
I like Christian radio you mentioned some that I like I also like Bill Gaithers ministry i like the popular song about Mary and the Baby Boy Mark Lowry sings it as solo and its done by others too.